The Peugeot Open Europe short term lease program offers new Peugeot brand vehicles direct from the factory for short stay clients arriving in the European Union. Some of the advantages of this program include a tax free contract, full insurances with no excess for travel in 40 countries, and a brand new vehicle that is registered and insured in the client's name. All vehicles are equipped with power steering, electric windows, airbags, central locking, and cd players.
Important note: Please book well in advance.
Registration papers should be filled out and returned to your agent at least four weeks prior to collection date of your car. Additional time maybe required if you are collecting outside of France. It may be possible to arrange a buy back on short notice, please call us toll-free at 1-877-820-0668 for more information.
If you have already received a voucher number you can
confirm your reservation with a major credit card.
How long can a Buy Back be?
- All Buy Backs must be for a minimum of 21 days.
- Buy Backs beginning and ending in France may be for no longer than 175 days.
- Buy Backs beginning and ending outside of France may be for no longer than 165 days.
- Students, teachers, trainees and missionaries can book a buy back for longer than 175 days. Please call us toll-free at 1-877-820-0668 for details.
Who is eligible?
- You must be a non-European Union resident (European Union citizens living outside the E.U. can take advantage of the Buy Back program).
- Must be over 18 years. No upper age limit.
All Peugeot rates include:
- A brand new Peugeot direct from the factory.
- Full vehicle insurance coverage including third party liability, collision and theft.
- Full factory warranty.
- Unlimited kilometres.
- 24 hour Peugeot roadside assistance.
- Vehicles are equipped with a radio and CD player (no CD player in 208 & 2008 models).
- Maps and Peugeot client information guide.
- All Peugeot vehicles are left hand drive.
- No insurance excess.
- No extra driver charges.
- No airport supplements.
The following countries are covered by insurance and for assistance:†
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus*, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (including Corsica), Germany, Gibraltar, Greece (including Crete and Greek Islands), Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy (including Sicily and Sardinia), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal (including Azores and Madeira), Romania, San Marino, Serbia**, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (including Balearics and Canaries), Sweden, Switzerland & United Kingdom.
†Travel to any other country is at the lessee's risk and is not covered by the Peugeot insurance or Peugeot roadside assistance.
*The cover of insurance provided by the green charts delivered for Cyprus is limited to the geographical parts of Cyprus which are under control of the government of the Republic of Cyprus.
**The cover of insurance provided by the green charts delivered for Serbia is limited to the Republic of Montenegro and the geographical parts of Serbia which are under control of the government of the Republic of Serbia.
Free pick up and return of vehicle within France only, locations listed below.